Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Aside from the fear of the OSC request, short time work and tight cashflow causing all the commotion this week, I noticed an interesting similarity between the Venture Exchange and EFL's charts.

Look at 2 separate charts in separate windows. Do not do a layover comparison as the percentage differences between an index and a stock will be too great and ruin the observation. Notice the trends both started in May/June. Rose substantially and then traded sideways to slightly down for the next 4 mths. Amazingly, the Venture has also been in a nosedive all this week.

So how much of this crash is due to "risk off" as evidenced by the Venture chart? How much is due to real material change or under-performance. The size of the move down is concerning but, ... one has to remember that in a stock like EFL, selling begets selling as the fear amplifies. It becomes very difficult to assess reality from emotional and day-trading behaviour.

I don't mean to minimize the fears we have for Q4 results, or EFL's ability to turn some of these MOU's into real Orders, but as I mentioned earlier, the excitement expressed by all EFL representatives and Litarion employees seemed real and authentic. Even the trade union made the comment it would be sad to lose the company because the products are in demand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply