Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Listened later this afternoon. SP did much better than most had probably anticipated. No abrupt hang up of the CC. Went as expected.

A few more points to add to Prosser's post.

Could be just me, but I felt CFO talked much more than usual. Answered a lot of the questions.

CFO commented an order like Walmart might typically be 150 units which would amount to approx $4-6mil. Expected inventories to continue dropping.

Sale of Miss plant will pay off Mort 1 & 2 (approx $7mil) and bolster their working capital. Long lead times (again) reduced sales and liquidity got pinched. Didn't sound like the doors were closing anytime soon. With cash from the property sale, PP just completed, Bank extending their overdraft and the recent equity financing, I'd say they will be operating for a while. 

Due to the efficiency necessity of large 24/7 warehouse operations Customers "are" willing to pay the premium for better large format battery performance on e.g. forklift batteries whereas it was "difficult" to justify the higher cost for Streetscooter applications. They claim the cost benefits in the large warehousing operations can be considerable. They also see large manufacturing operators becoming interested also.

They are shipping Walmart units and still feel confident revs will start to ramp up.

Surprizingly, Sankar also apologized on behalf of the BoD's as they recognize this has not gone quite as planned and understand the Shareholder pain and frustration. But, they still feel they are moving in the right direction and the large amount of time, energy and expense over the last 2 yrs will pay off. 

Questions from FBR (Carter Driscoll) and Cannacord (Andrew ____)

New Message
Please login to post a reply