Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Here I sit wondering why? (hoov this ones for you)

posted on Mar 27, 2010 08:01PM

Maybe some one whom I trust (hoov) can answer me this in all there educated wisdom. I,am a production supervisor at a mine called musselwhite mine owned by goldcorp located in northern ont, not so far away from the infamous ring of fire. Now I know about reserves and cash costs and what it takes to make a mine profitable. what I truly can not understand is why oh why is the sp so low for century? From all the DD I've done this place is a no brainer should eaisly be $2.00 if not $3.00. I feel a perfect comparison is lake shore gold (LSG). This place LSG is in the Timmins mining camp has all the infastructure of past producing mines just like CMM, smaller reserves than CMM and not going to produce gold till late 2010 and there shares have been trading consitantly between $2.60-$4.00. Now here is my question, is it truly because of lack of promotion of this company that the sp is so low or does someone know some thing we don't?. I own a couple hundred thousand shares of this stock I know it's just a matter of time i've done the DD. Is it peg's bad rep that keeps us down I just don't know. I could go on and on with comparisons between cmm and like situated mines any one who has done the DD could, but here's one more question how is it that juniors with no infastructure no 43-101 only some decent drill results trade for more than we do?examples pikle lake gold, eagle hill resources, premier gold mines,probe resources even golden hope mines was coming close to our sp and these guy's are years away from producing any gold. I guess I'am a little frustrated today and needed to vent but some clarification on what you think hoov would be greatly appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply