Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I want to state up front that I do not own any UNX or HRT shares and am not pumping these stocks. Having said that I found it interesting that two independent proxy firms were consulted to have a look at the merger between these companies.

I haven't read anything about our ongoing merger where any outside proxy firms were brought into the picture for an assessment, only the two BOD's are for it. Correct me if I am wrong. Here is an excerpt of the NR today.

"CALGARY, April 18 /CNW/ - UNX Energy Corporation ("UNX") today announced that two leading independent proxy firms, ISS Proxy Advisory Services ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis"), have both recommended UNX shareholders approve the proposed Plan of Arrangement with HRT Participações em Petróleo S.A. ("HRT") at the Special Meeting of Security holders on April 27, 2011"

It goes on to list the bennifits, etc.....

Why hasn't CMM done the same thing?

We need a credible independent and unbiased assessment of this proposed merger.

Streek

PS. also going to post this on SH. We need all the coverage we can get.

New Message
Please login to post a reply