Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Century Closes Flow-Through Financing and Receives Working Capital Loan

All I've said all along is that Century is either out of money or close to it.

What CMM is.... is very close to COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION

And here we are with Finskiy having to provide a "working capital" loan of a million dollars

Here's what I believe. If there was full disclosure there would be no need for a loan from Max.

despite the fact that we're within only a few short months of having this deal close.

There is no need to close that rotten deal

I'm curious to hear your explanations.

One can only conclude that your intentions are NOT above board with explanations from the following sources readily available;

1. The wealth of material posted at stockigloo

2. The serious problems the CSC has outlined

3. The serious questions posed in the Hoch and Voss news releases

4. the goldminerpluse articles

http://www.goldminerpulse.com/blogs/century-mining-valuation.phphttp://www.goldminerpulse.com/blogs/whiteTigerGold.php

5. the John Helmer articles

6. etc, etc, etc How much does one need?

Remember....this isn't Finskiy buying additional shares to help sway the vote. This is simply a loan to enable Century to continue operations at Lamaque.

It's a PR stunt in my opinion. Dan Major said in February that CMM would be doing 2000 tons per day in April, and that CMM was a VERY doable operation. Then BAM, suddenly CMM is broke, low grades, no cash, rotten takeover deal, 13 million dollar backout clause, obscene news releases, etc, etc, etc....

Without which, I'll draw the natural conclusion, they would not be able to do.

CMM would be just fine. They just wouldn't have to succumb to the BS being presented.

Which is purely due to my fear that Century is on extremely shaky financial ground at the moment.

I think that CMM management is putting on a great PR campaign so that Lamaque can be stolen just prior to Lamaque going into commercial production......

New Message
Please login to post a reply