Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Volume

posted on Feb 03, 2010 02:33PM

I'm with Plums. This is not about day (or even week/month) trading.

As for today's volume, I just have to ask: do you really think the institutional players are on the sell today, eagerly handing over 2MM shares to weaker hands? I think not.

They are on the buy and will be (tactically) until they have as many shares as they can squeeze from the jittery retail crowd who can't sit still to save their lives.

Could we get more weakness and fall back into the 90s/80s/70s? Sure. And who do you think will be on the buy all the way down?

As the astute Stewart Thompson says: Buy weakness. And sell strength (not all, some).

EVG continues to prove up their resource and the share price should eventually reflect that. If this does turn out to be a deposit similar in size to Cripple Creek, patience will be rewarded and impatience punished. - q

New Message
Please login to post a reply