Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

If you're worried about the drop in price and you don't know what to do, and you bought the stock based solely on a recommendation from someone on the internet, then right now you want to do a couple days of due diligence to determine for yourself what the shares should be worth.

And if you bought the stock after doing your due diligence, and you're worried about the drop in price and you don't know what to do, then maybe you want to do your due diligence all over again to see if maybe you got it wrong the first time.

EVG's got a lot of data right on their website, including even 3D plots of their borehole locations. There's also info available on Sedar. It'd probably be good to read up on the economics of low-grade bulk deposits. Maybe you can find some articles on the Cripple Creek mine for analogy info.

I'm on the fence right now, as I was the tard who bought based solely on a recommendation from someone on the internet. This weekend I'll be doing my DD, and may certainly end up dumping the stock at a 20% loss if I can't find reason to hold it beyond the countless "hopefully" statements I've read on the net.

At the same time, if I feel good about the stock after my DD, I'll be happy to hold on to it for a few years. I'm large in a couple down positions that I know will go up in future (unless we get a depression) - SEA and MOO among them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply