Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Questioning. I'm with you buddy...Someone on SH posted that they see that the majority of trades are going back and forth between the traders like Jitney, TD, Scotia, Cannacord and CIBC to keep the s/p suppressed. I am not one who can analyze these things.

Other posters there who seem articulate think that this N.R. merely reiterates what the market knows and is already priced in...let me cut and paste and maybe I can get some opinions from Questioning etc..I'm not selling either...thanks.

Market response is muted but I guess that’s to be expected. Results have been good but let’s face it, this is infill drilling and the results are in line with expectations. The thing of it is that the resource envelope is not being materially expanded – yes, for the 43-101 but come on, we all know that it’s just a formality. EVG’s news release from October 09 implied these types of results. I took a position knowing this (and others on this board too I suspect).

What EVG really needs is another high grade intercept (one that isn't already priced into the stock)to suggest obvious economic grade and an expandable resource. Whether this be RSH porphyry, Carlin or Nunavut, it doesn’t matter. Managements past problems have nothing to do with current valuation. Infill drilling at RSH will lazily meander into a 43-101 resource calculation that will in all likelihood be bought by amateurs only to see the share price drift lower during the summer... unless EVG gives the market something to get excited about. The world is full of 1 MM oz gold resources. Who gives a crap? Does the fact that you own it make it special or justify a revaluation?

Tookie has done a fine job stabilizing the share price, moving it upward and buying time but really I think we all are looking for a home run here and that’s not going to happen unless we see something new. Quinton is still the linchpin here. Long low(ish) grades from Carlin are not going to cut it anymore. The market needs to see some positive follow-through with these projects. I’ve taken a position in anticipation of that and would be a willing buyer of more on a say a nice Carlin strike/breakout.

New Message
Please login to post a reply