Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

May 04, 2012 02:23PM

Im in agreement with you HayzToo.

I dont think theres going to be a CUU V.2.0....my guess is when buyout comes up the company is gone. With no real asset and 400 million shares out I just cant see a V.2.0 being feasible at all.

That being said....CUU V.2.0 could very easily be BXX V.1.0 as it seems more logical to me focus on the DOK property which has already been acquired, will be the target of a round of drilling and also has been staked around by Teck to a large degree. Theres already an existing relationship between Elmer and Teck....and I think this relationship will carry over to BXX. Again, I just feel it makes more sense to captain the BXX ship and focus on the DOK vs start a whole new version of CUU. I guess if youre Elmer its kind of the same thing anyways.

CUU also doesnt have the Boss property, or the East Breccia. Some continuation drilling on the Breccia more likely than not should give us a fairly decent asset to underpin the price. When the market snaps back and a resource is close at hand as well as 2 phenomenal targets I think BXX will right itself very quickly.

Most of the big selling has been coming from an Anonymous and from National....Theyve been on the sell for 2 weeks now and I dont think theyre done.....they seem to sell no less than .08 so this is where my bids are going in.

This thing is dirt cheap.....dont forget what Elmer did for CUU... $.08 to $2.75. That was on an approximate 25% valuation for CUU as well, Im sorry but I dont think Tecks going to turn down 75% for 300 million, ergo I feel its quite viable to say CUU has 25% of Schaft creek.

Here we have the Boss, and the DOK...which I think are Schaft creeks waiting to happen...and we own 100% of both of them. My gut tells me when the drilling on the Breccia is done we wont be able to buy these shares at these prices ever again. Also once thats done were going to have drills turning on the DOK and the Boss.

The last tranche of drilling on the Boss proved something big is there, close by...the second round of drilling could easily be a discovery. Im holding this one till the end.

Rogue,

May 04, 2012 04:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply