Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

Hi Webgogs nice to see you on this board i have been reading your stuff for a long time on the Copper Fox board i am both a large copper fox and boxxer investor. I may not be the best at understanding geology but i thought i would respond anyway.I have talked to management lots of times mostly at the various Vancouver mining shows and also by email and i have some stories i have been told that might spark some interest over here or at least show how smart i think the management is . First off regarding the DOK project i was told that after Boxxer had acquired this project there were many other interested parties including an annoyed Tech,apparently Tech was not to happy that Elmer had acquired this project for Boxxer instead of Copper Fox.Next story is about the Boss property, Freeport-McmoRan which is a large company surrounding the Boss property got a call one day from Elmer,he was letting them know about some claims that they let expire that Boxxer had bought, i guess Freeport forgot to renew the claims so Boxxer did with out them knowing, Freeport was not to happy about it, but i guess hey got over it because they have been buying airborne survey data off Boxxer because they have claims in the same area. A 30 billion dollar market cap company buying data off of a company with a 13 million dollar market cap sounds encouraging to me...Also i was told that some management and directors at Copper fox had bought Boxxer shares hoping for a spill over in the impending successful buyout of Copper fox you have to realize that Copper fox and Boxxer gold are in the same office so im sure people talk and have high hopes about each company.

Thanks Silverbull007 these are my personnel thoughts and experiences do your own dd

New Message
Please login to post a reply