Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free
Message: Copper Fox will continue after Schaft Creek sale - BXX impact?

I would love it if DOK was wrapped into what's happening with Schaft Creek, but I don't personally believe you'll see that happen. I do believe there will be some positive spinoff in the future based on successfull completion of "whatever" is going to happen with Cuu's BC interests. But, in my opinion, there's no chance it will happen at the same time. Right now, Elmer's time must surely be full speed ahead with Cuu. Perhaps not all of his time is on Cuu, but definitely a good chunk of it must be right now. With the Schaft Creek property so close to completion, that's where his time is best spent. As a CUU shareholder as well, I must admit that is where I'd prefer him to spend his time.

After that deal is wrapped up (with or without Teck), I foresee Boxxer once again being at the forefront of Elmer's attention span. I think the CUU Arizona properties are exactly what the Cuu forum posts are conjecturing them to be... a placeholder to simply anchor the Cuu name after the entire BC properties are sold either a) fully to Teck or b) partially to Teck with the remainder sold to other interested parties.

I also believe that, after the CUU BC properties are completely dealt with, Copper Fox Metals will take a back seat to Boxxer Gold for a while. Boxxer owns a number of very interesting properties, and I suspect that Elmer is looking forward to proving some of them up (further proving them up).

What Boxxer lacks right now is a large chunk of cash to spend on exploring. That's the real issue holding them back from exploring more of the great properties they are sitting on. I believe there are some assays pending on the East Breccia properties. I am unsure in this market what type of interest the assays alone will generate... regardless of how great they are. I think Boxxer's best play right now is to ride the coattails of a great BFS from Cuu about a buyout or "other fantastic" end to Cuu's BC Properties. With interest in Elmer's activities being high on everyone's attention span, Boxxer may then be wise to release assays on the East Breccia properties, and *then* put another Placement out to generate funds.

If everyone is in "I Love Elmer" mode after a positive closure to CUU-BC, there should/could be many investors willing to inject their money into BXX. Thus, a placement at that time would receive better attention and participation than the last one.

All/most of this post is my opinion and/or my wishlist.

Hayz.

New Message
Please login to post a reply