Poised To Become 1 Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America

Exousia Has Just Begun Shipping Power Shield(TM) to China United Engineering Corporation

Free

Beer - I meant to respond to this message earlier, my apologies for not doing so immediately. In the meantime, a corporate update news release (today's) has stolen my thunder leaving me with little to add. It should now be crystal clear why sales are what they are, expenses what they are and assets/liabilities what they are. To top it off, management has given us a goal in what they plan on shipping in the form of product for 2009. (again - remember this is a ramp up year!) We know what the sales were in the 1st quarter. If they ramp up as quickly as they formed the foundation for this ramp up - we will be looking really good, which IMO means that the 3rd and especially the 4th quarter will be dramatically better.

To add some balance - although it is somewhat premature at this point - not much discussion has taken place as to what the expense margins look like. Also, it appears that the company has had/is having some legal issues, albeit minor ones. Looks like they had a spat with an accountant, as well as "The Little Trailer Company". Are these typical on-going business as usual items? Or is the company prone to these attacks because of their success/aggressiveness?

I see nothing that changes my view that any day you can get Exou for less then $1.00/share is a lucky day. Todays update merely enforces that view.

Safe Sailing

New Message
Please login to post a reply