Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Hungarian well of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. reaches total depth

"which is equally anticipated with great interest from both Falcon shareholders and the undersigned."

With a 5% royalty I bet it is.

As to testing the Hod well first, I am glad if that is the sequence as I believe it allows them to see how it tests against their models and possibly achieve better results from the Foldeak. It's been 3 years already for a lot of us - what's a couple of more weeks at this point. It is also my understanding the Hod well is not close to pipe so hopefully flaring will generate excitement and SP movement prior to Foldeak tests. Would love to see them apply for permits (are they required?) for pipeline to the Hod well - or at least have it make a local paper that they are in the process of gathering approvals.

Being a part of the "Initial Phase" and with the next "Appraisal Phase" requiring an aditional commitment of $150 million, those in charge of the project for XOM still have all the large corporate steps to go through to justify a "go" or "no go" decision. It would not surprise me to have them treat these 2 wells as science projects and look to learn rather than "wow". What are good results to XOM could be just a long wait for us until the end of the year for the results of that decision which, by the way, I do believe they will go forward with as $150 million is not a lot of money invested in the ground to tie it up for over 2 more years. In total, 35 plus 17 years is a long time to hold a production license for a potentially huge resource in a higher priced NG market and I believe they will hang on to it.

Best of luck to you, JG, and all FO holders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply