Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

4M,

Congratulations you have now brought this board to a new low. Why do you feel the need to take personal shots at others here? Your childish behavior isn't warranted or needed. You do realize some of us that post here aren't in the "inner circle" so to speak...if you have information you would like to share I for one would be happy to hear it, but to act like a lap dog for others that are more than capable to speak for themselves is pathetic. What's worse is that if anyone has a different opinion or in my case, question a posters logic we're given the brush off because we haven't broken bread with MAB or his partners. This two tiered board attitude is quite annoying.

If you read dirtyboots post he asked you to PM him if you feel the need to insult him...I would suggest you do that in the future. You can PM me too if you would like insult me.

SD

New Message
Please login to post a reply