Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Re: The Makó gas will flow in 2012 - the long road to heaven
Aug 11, 2009 06:47PM

Many thanks for another excellent post John.

It does provide a feelgood factor reading these interviews and understanding once again the background information that goes along with this venture. After this financial crisis, we appreciate more the value of money and to recollect that Falcon has invested close to USD 500 mill on this project is indeed astronomical by todays standard. One would not do such an investment without the necessary vision and belief.

Although it is obvious, I also notice that Szabo did not really answer the question on why Exxon is on Board.

2012 is 3 years away from now and what this tells me is that we will have many more hurdles to overcome and I doubt that many will have the metal to withstand and wait patiently to reap the rewards of their investment. It is still a long road - Only Patience but also the stomach to withstand the forthcoming wild fluctuations of the share price will enable one to realise an immense profit on their investments in a couple of years time.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply