Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Sorry Paul, no hidden agenda, just a case of becoming senile. Reading the management information circular the other night and remembering there was a couple of proposed directors (obviously I didn't remember their names). With the resignation of Fisher the other day, combined with a 24/7 automatic google search that keeps hitting my phone with useless falcon hits that I programmed for keywords. Usually with old news that is passed around from journal to journal. I usually ignore them unless something catches my eye as being new. Thats where senility is setting in (everything is starting to seem new) so I hastily posted that damn article and without noticing the October 9th date and thinking Condrad and Csak was proposed instead of existing directors.

I would like to say this same haste got me into Falcon to begin with, at least I would have a lousy excuse on why I am so upside down.

On the contrary, I like many of you, have done very well with the stock market in the past combined with hundreds of hours of research on this stock. I have talked to management, old accountants of Bruners and of course the PR department, as well as management of regional competitors to get a feel for what I was investing in. Now don't be confused with research and remembering what knowledge I have accumulated. I am so jealous of Lanman's memory, it makes me madder that a mosquito in a mannequin factory.. (I know, joke is out of context) Nevertheless he does have great recall...

I have posted a old one before, so if I do it again, check the date:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply