Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Falcon Oil grants stock options, appoints secretary

I too have been watching the posts of late, and while I have reported some skeptical opions of late, the timing of the granting of options is significant, on a positive note, relative to something occuring in the not so distant future.

Secondly, would anyone have any idea of why a PR person at Falcon intends on being in Australia sometime during the last two weeks of September. Maybe coinsodence, maybe speculation, maybe a distinct purpose. The next weeks will be interesting to find which one.

And Soly, Thanks for the effort in remaining positive. I might suggest tempering that with both sides of the equation from time to time.

As for the naysayers and doom and gloomers, a bit of positivity might be in order from time to time.

Food for thought:

READ

Good Luck 13,000 ( me included ) over the course of the next couple of weeks. Hopefully something more concrete than speculation will pop up.

Spazz

New Message
Please login to post a reply