Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

I never seem to see and Geology info that I can relate to on company websites. In High School & college they show cross sections of the rock layers and and number the events according to time of occurence. In the case of a volcanic intrusion of molten rock with metals, it is generally a later event...And subsequent events like 'folding' or faulting can move the metal veins down or over....possibly out of reach of a claim like FNC....But this is not the MOUNTAINOUS Stillwater complex where there is such obvious folding and faulting suggested by the rugged terrain.....In a heavy glacial erosion area like this it is possible that big folded and faulted mountains were eroded down....but shallow drill finds by MacDonald, Spyder etc farther out, suggest that this has not happened; there is lots of rich metal near the surface in a large area..in mineable intervals of several meters. ...From this I would expect that the chances are HIGH that Probe and Fancamp will find rich ore similar to NORONT...I posted this also at PRB forum to see if any geology opinions can be found there....I know things can be deceptively more complex

New Message
Please login to post a reply