Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: Seriously, Fancamp needs to back out of recent Press Release fund usage statemt

Dont think it matters now, FNC just has to wait for the inevitable buyout offer from NOT. The only reason FNC is screaming along at a faster % rise than NOT is because the Geo's have figured out the deposit runs onto FNC land. Peter has played the wait and see and won! Not that I agree with his tactics, but in the end its the share price that matters. And for all the NOT heads, NOT management is back drilling Eagle One because they finally figured out no one gives a rats ass about Chrome! The last round of drilling close to FNC was done shallow, and I'm sure it was on purpose, the surveys clearly showed the drills should have gone deeper the first time around. Since Peter decided not to get off his ass and drill deep, we have waited about 18 months more than we should have to find out we have nickel on FNC claims.

Well Peter I guess you will finally earned the title you so deserve. RICH LAZY OLD FART

New Message
Please login to post a reply