Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

I believe there has been serious negligence to the cost of us all Peter has given away the company for the benefit of Mineral Fields and if he remains he will continue that policy to support his "grass roots projects" which shoud have been deferred until the market was better and the SP much higher He could have done a financing at $ 2.00 but stubornally refused He told some of us that he should step down as CEO but he never did

Proxys are expensive but in this case a change in managemnt is essential if the share holders are not to get more of the same The value of the properties in the ground have been established many times on this board FNC has needed to capitalize on what it has rather than support flow through fund companies and drillers Without the CHM deal ( which Peter opposed) we would be in very bad shape right now

Peter and his board majority have not been minding the store This company needs a professional prestigious board which will bring us recognition on the street.

Think about what will be the prospects for this country if we wake up after the AGM and managment is unchanged Granger deserves a lot of credit for assembing such a premium board in so short a time I am confident that the new board will work for the shareholders and not continue FNCl as a sinecure for Peter and his pals

Keep in mind I have supported Peter on this board since 2007 and often I have often been been a lonely voice Peter was grateful for my support on this board and in the market I changed my mind very reluctantly but enough is enough.

Finally read Tele's posts and the response he received from Peter This says a lot about Peter's attiude toward ordinary committed shareholders Peter wants to play The shareholders would like to see return on their investment. Peter's supporters have not offerded us a plan Their posts have all been negative I have been told many times and for several years by potential investors that they will not invest in FNC as long as Peter is the CEO and in charge

New Message
Please login to post a reply