Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

At long last, Shareholders should demand sincere promotional work (without fail):

1) Create a very simple Titanium Website, separate from the Fancamp Website.
2) On that website, post and continuously update the present Titanium Spot Market price.
3) Keep updated a Chart comparing the in-situ Titanium valuations given to public companies.
4) Twice every working day, talk to an influential investment company about the Chart.
5) Regularly, document the responses and persistently follow-up on the phone and in writing,
6) Directed to Shareholders, frequently schedule statistically-augmented progress reports. 

Teleprobe,

Thanks for your well thought out reply to my post. I laughed heartily when I got to this last part of your post (above) and yelled out loud "that's what we are paying them to do, why the f@ck should we have to point that out to them!"

Thanks for the chuckle, i appreciate it!

Cheers Mitchy

New Message
Please login to post a reply