Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Hello EyesOpen. 

Even though all your messages are short and of the moment and spontaneously given, they should not be mistaken as anything but dead serious and seriously deserving of dead serious respect. My more wordy way of expression is how I know best to get to the bottom of the opinions we share and the common ways all of us keep highlighting our same displeasure. 

Posted online, as of July 2018, there are 12,578 investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. It is not as easy to uncover the Canadian statistic. However, we can get a rough estimate using proportional comparisons of population. According to the 10.09 to 1 ratio of the respective populations of the two countries (329,256,465 vs. 32,623,490), we get a Canada plus USA number of 13,825 (12,578 + 1,247). 

This is a large but not an incomprehensively large number. The number is unwieldy only if approached impatiently, all at once, without a moment’s thought. I contend that reaching every single relevant person within this group is doable, even by one person within one year.  

If we were to leave out 80 percent—to account for undesirables or bad information or dead-ends—remaining are 2,765. Working six hours a day, making two genuine in-depth contacts an hour, that’s intelligently reaching—according to a well laid-out goal—twelve targeted investment advisors a day. Given twenty workdays a month, one person can build 2,880 carefully-targeted high-quality relationships. On an annual basis, essentially, that’s reaching many (if not most) of the influential advisory people in the greater investment communities. 

Is that a good thing to do or would it serve to make our investment returns at Fancamp worse?  Is it worthwhile to work at the task of making potential investors aware that we exist? Would it pay off for them to have the hard factual evidence of our assets that we spent beyond ten million dollars collecting and documenting and proving? In comparison, would the cost of one person doing the communications be too extravagant? 

Compare the effort and cost of one person conversing with, perhaps, a dozen investment advisors a day with the cost of the tens of millions of dollars we’ve already spent on exploration and drilling and creating hundreds of pages of comprehensive highly-detailed expert mineral-resource reporting. How many influential investment advisors have studied any of the important data that Fancamp has collecting dust in its unopened file cabinets? 

The worry should not be whether or not to make the effort. Rather, it should be, how many fruitful conversations has Dr. Smith (or his task-driven assistant) had this past hour to further the aspirations of the shareholders. He should not only make the effort. While doing so, he should ask himself if he showing a full measure of dedication to the task of repaying the shareholders for the trust given to him to maximize their returns. Every single empty hour that passes (absent reported active outreach) is an insult. The shareholders have every right to our nonstop expressed disapproval of Smith’s nonstop carefree hands-off idleness, topped off with his arrogant unresponsiveness. 

The leader of our company (when he cares to answer) has the same pat response to this situation that he had when I first broached the subject with him. At the moment, I cannot locate his expressed response to the inquiry of a Fancamp shareholder, posted here a few months ago. However, according to my recollection, I believe it is fair and accurate to characterize Dr. Smith’s point-of-view as, “The conditions in the investment markets are beyond our control. There’s nothing we can do but wait for a break.” 

The Nothing-I-Can-Do-But-Wait-For-A-Break Attitude of our leader is not only the most serious of our problems. Front and center, everything else is minuscule. The Nothing-I-Can-Do-But-Wait-For-A-Break Attitude of our leader is one hundred percent the problem. This response (when given) is to not hundreds, but thousands of complaints over the years. In so many words, it is always the same refrain, “The conditions in the investment markets are beyond our control. There’s nothing we can do but wait for a break.” 

I’ve tried everything imaginable to break the brain-lock of Dr. Smith and his supports on the BOD. Perhaps somebody can think of a way to get through beyond my thinking. But I’m making one important contribution to the challenge. I’m informed by hard experience. Break the brain-lock. Don’t allow yourself to be distracted by anything else. 

When management insists on a steadfast policy of doing absolutely nothing about our share price, the result is not a harmless nothing. The result is a share price disconnected from the hard realities of the proven mineral resources that should be driving our rightful standing in the market. Instead, we are spiraling downward, literally out of control, because Dr. Smith has left the vehicle to drive itself. 

Our reply should not be divided or fragmented. We should put aside any hint that we have even the slightest difference of opinion or that our attitude is subject to change or manipulation. Informed by my  experiences with Smith’s obfuscatory, I suggest that we stay strictly focused to one cohesive line of inquiry. We have every right to stay on message and ceaselessly demand hard factual answers without equivocation. From experience, there is reason for my uncompromising attitude. Even someone as trusting as myself finally gets the message into his thick head, after failure after failure to move an unmovable object. 

So please, EyesOpen, keep your eyes open. Show no hint of doubt or indecision. Stay on message. Your every follow-up question should leave no room for prevarication.    

“Dr. Smith, who are the contacted people on your list? Last week, how many times have you reached out to the investment firms that you are targeting? Hour-by-hour, how is it working out? How many new investors have you lined-up? How many are targeted for this week? What are the responses to the follow-up conversations you’ve been having? Day-by-day, what is the response to the follow-up materials you mailed out? 

“We shareholders have invested in you. Thank you for working for us. As it is with any corporate officer, we have a right to know, with numbers and names, what you are actually doing. Hour-by-hour, we cannot afford to allow any of the opportunities of each hour pass us by. Everyday, we look forward to reading every factual detail of the activity reports you post daily on the Fancamp website (or the separate website setup for that purpose). Take this as my way of approving your demonstration of how much you care for us. Take this as my appreciation for how generously you’ve responded to all the trust and support we give you.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply