Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Me:  Got my 50,000 at .085..would have paid .09 yesterday....thanks for dumping bashers

MitchyM:  Nice trade, hope you don't do this for a living tho...lol

Well...I'm not a day trader; ....but at $0.10, I have to admit I took some profit on those plus a few...so about $1,000 profit in about a month..that's not bad eh MitchyM

luker:  Assuming FNC still holds 6.5million shares of CIA,  Fancamp stock price based on current CIA holdings alone would be 10 cents CDN (CIA SP of $2.47)...

MitchyM:  "assuming"  Those drill holes didn't get financed with paper clips and elastics bands..I wouldn't assume he is still holding all the CIA shares...based on his past record anyway.

Adding to this conversation...let me just say the answer is a phone call away....I can tell you with certainty that FNC does still hold the 6.5 million shares of CIA and does still have cash.  So MitchyM....nobody needs to assume anything here; you just have to ask

Me: Liftoff....you still watching MitchyM

MitchyM:  Yup....let's see if it's sustainable tho,, before we use words like "lift off", okay? This has a habit of climbing 2 cents then falling 6 cents so...  

At what price would it be ok to use the term "lift off" MitchyM....a 17.65% move in one day on better than average volume looks like lift off to me...perhaps we should get you to edit our posts first?

BitchyMitchy....that will be your new nickname....cause you always bring such joy

New Message
Please login to post a reply