Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

So Mehra's MOA thus far is two-fold 1) Slowly bleed $FNC via a cadre of blood-sucking lawyers/fees and 2) systematically extract one precious organ at at time until FNC becomes a withering corpse. If Mehra was truly being a steward of Fancamp he would have demanded at least $2.5 million for the CIA property royalties and would have then used the proceeds to cancel those 22 million Fancamp shares formerly held by $CIA so that ALL FNC shareholders would benefit. Instead he bent us over without even given us the decency of a reach-around (in this instance he could have at least tried to hide the fact that this macination was self-serving, by using a shell company for example) ...So the books are open and the fox has full access to the henhouse. Which organ, in corporate raider fashion, will be extracted next, and to whom will go the spoils?...any favors owed? ...friends and family weekend special?...

Hmm, no one from the GOLD team tried to contact me to re-cast my 2.2 million shares...I feel left out...where is the love?

New Message
Please login to post a reply