First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Vale has been on Corex..since July 9th..presumably drilling

COREX GOLD CORPORATION

MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS

Six Months Ended June 30, 2013

On July 9 2013 Vale secured and mobilized a drill rig to the Santana Property to commence its initial exploration

program.

Initial Drill Program

The proposed 2013 drill program is a 4000m program consisting of roughly 7-9 holes, approx 550m avg. in depth

designed to test a copper-gold porphyry target that has been identified through previous drilling and geophysics.

The Santana Project is located in Sonora State, which is also home to the world-class Cananea Copper Mine

operated by Grupo Mexico SA de CV.

The purpose of this phase of diamond drilling (HQ) is to start building continuity between the previously identified

three main zones (Benjamin, Nicho, and Ubaldo) where a total of 23,000 m has been drilled to date. The linking of

these known zones and the unknown potential at depth could greatly increase the size and tonnage potential of the

project. It is important to note however that numerous targets outside of the main working area have been

identified and will also be drill tested in follow up phases of drilling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply