First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
Message: First Mexican Gold arranges $200,000 Private Placement

"man that rock aint no joke..."

- some crackhead

However in all seriousness, those grades are phenomenal. I have to admit I cannot recall seeing silver grades that high over many holes, and I can honestly say Ive never seen a copper grade of that magnitude....it was over a short interval but that could significantly bring the average up and quick.

I somewhat question the financing, not because I dont believe it needs to be done, no no quite the contrary. Personally I dont see why it wouldnt be done for say $500,000 and we could poke a few more holes in the earth on the property.

It will be interesting to see what Corex and Vale come up with...I guess Im saying I see no reason we shouldnt follow their example.

In this instance I would prefer dilution as if we get a deal similar to BVNs 70/30 in their favor....we may as well dilute the stock 50% and we retain the other 50% for present shareholders, but potentially 100% for all shareholders when the new issue comes free trading.

Not trying to pump but I admit I sound bullish....theres something in this earth thats of great value, and moreover, any company that wants to acquire it should be delighted as the grades will significantly affect CapEx and OpEx should they wish to move to production.

In a porphyry style ore genesis the grades should increase the closer you get to the source of the intrusive.

Just some musings on the NR, but I have to say I love the stock and the story....legendary lost silver mines....thats worth .035 in my books.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply