First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
Message: Re: Insider buying. Jim is buying more shares!! A-2

I consider anything up to $.10 now as a great buy and investment.

I have been picking up more shares weekly/monthly as they are a steal at this price. Picked up a few the other day at .045.

Someone is holding this stock down with small 1000 lots. Makes me happy! as I keep buying from .045 - .05. for the last months.

The market still does not price in the 8 million buy in for 50%....what a steal.... but hey we are back in business and at that pricing we are worth about $.16 a share, never mind what is in the ground. Hope it is not priced in anytime soon!!

I am sure we will hear before long that drilling will start in the New Year and permits and paperwork with the Mexican Government will start to flow.

We were lucky to have insides throwing in money the last few year to pay the taxes and leases on the property to keep us alive. Many had faith in FMG and Jim.

Jim his self had a hard year or 2 with excepting share for wages; u can not eat paper alone...LOL.

I myself have had faith in FMG for many years and have been buying over the years as we kept going lower and lower. I feel I was one of the lucky ones to buy and get the low of.015. also was buying as it moved to.02 and now .045 and .05. Even bought a few at the high of .055.

I will continue to buy through 2016. My high buy was .28; that seems so long ago now.

In the beginning I bought some of the first share as seed stock before we had this property(at first it was another property but when Jim came on board he had this property on his mind) so it was changed and them rcalled First Mexican Gold. (not Silver But GOLD!)

I believe First Mexican Gold will be my path to Further "My Golden Retirement Years."

I have now spent 6 years of my retirement between South East Asia and Vancouver. It has be very nice and I feel Lucky to do this.

But I have more Great places to see; So Jim get on your Burro and start marking those Drill Sites and pouring the Drill Pads.

happy Helloween everyone and a Prosperious November.

Cheers

West Coast Guy

p.s It will be nice in the New Year to have some new investors when word gets out about our "Golden Nugget in The Rough" as I call it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply