Welcome To The First Uranium Corporation HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Concerning the: Environmental authorisation refused to FIU

Concerning the: Environmental authorisation refused to FIU

posted on Jan 22, 2010 06:45AM

My got feeling is some people are getting back at FIU in retribution for what happened with Simmers & Jack over the last couple of years , FIU managment has made a lot of ennemies while they were in charge at Simmers among them Black Empowerement managment and a lot of money has been lost in the meantime for a lot of investors ( see previous posts concerning Xelexwa and Vilusango )

The road ahead shall be a tricky one for the company as it will have to fight those pulling the strings behind the scene in a country where corruption is rampant while managment resides in Canada .

The problems that occured with Vilusango and Xelexwa are very murky and should overshadow the stock for some time to come , it will be a very interesting affair to follow but in the meantime shareholders are in for a rough ride while FIU will have to battle against civil servants and local politic .

Simmers and Jack SP has been very successful ever since FIU managment has left their board after a rocky battle to expulse them while FIU is being hit by unexpected bullets , i believe it's not a coincidence .

Imo the only hope in the short term is for the price of gold to shut up in order to revive the SP . I'm afraid Fiu will have to deal with those issues to get out of this mess or come to term with those people trying to get back at them .

Just my opinion .

Tec

New Message
Please login to post a reply