Specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia

Free

for those who cannot visulize what is happening at the pls........i suggest you go to corebox.net....it is generally up to date....you can see a 3d image of the three pods and how they relate to one another as well as how the grades can be isolated for varios cutoffs

the one thing about pls is that it is such an early stage exploration project that i become excited with each news release and want to divorce the wife takeout mortages on the kids second mortgages on the gran kids......i want to bet the whole nine yards on this play.....

you donot have to be mining oriented to appreciate the potential of the pls.....you do however have to be cognitive of the fact that at this stage in the play all it is.....is rock with some interesting intersections.....so i have to remind myself not to bet the whole nest egg.....the fcu/amw team are shrewd operators...they understand the need to keep the interest up in pls by releasing regular press releases.....and not stopping the exploration program in the coming summer

so i will bide my time for additional buys......because there will be bad drill results....and these will be buying opportunities.....the play itself is still a worthwhile gamble even at 0.70

New Message
Please login to post a reply