Specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia

Free
Jul 23, 2015 10:30AM
Jul 26, 2015 01:17PM

Sorry for the delay in answering your question Riskit.

I have only talked to Bob Hemmerling (IR). Bob is a real gentleman and I consider him to be honest and trustworthy. I have known Bob for about 5 years.

Fission is of course sticking to the story that this is a good move for investors in THE LONG RUN.

Here is some of their rational:

- listing on NY stock exchange

- they say they like some of Denison's assets

- Wheeler River will have resource estimate & PEA soon

- Denison has done a bad job of marketing their assets

Their main logic relates to the fact that THEY think that the PEA and new resource estimate will not impact the sp of FCU significantly ( an arguement that I have a hard time believing).

They also believe that Cameco could make a low ball offer ( say $1.00) and steal the assets (PLS) and no other company would make a counter offer. They see it as less likely as Denison Energy.

I have seen suggestions that Lucas Lundin may want to take PLS to production.

All of this is too long for my liking so I will be voting NO.

Bob told me that 25% of the outstanding shares are held by institutions so retail should be able to vote the deal down if we all stick together.

I have a hard time believing that retail investors want to wait 2-5 years or more to get their investment back.

Who knows what kind of deal Lundin has made with Dev and Ross? It seems to me that Dev & Ross would not have agreed to this deal if there was not a much bigger carrott available for them.

If you look at the Lundin Group, it isn;t hard to see that Lundin would like to have someone like Ross involved with their world wide exploration. This is just step one of a much bigger/longer plan.

As much success as Ross & Dev have had they are still in the minor leagues as explorers compared to the Lundin Group and where Lundin wants to go. Lundin needs people with credibility to grow the company. Dev can help them raise money and Ross has credibility as a geologist.

I suspect that Dev and Ross will become part of the Lundin group even if this deal is turned down by investors.

Aug 31, 2015 08:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply