Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free

I`m afraid you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.Check most junior mining sites here with roughly the same assets and MKT cap.It`s happening to 99% of them."Great news !" Then the stock falls off a cliff.And so far not an answer to be found.If and when i get a hold of someone in the know,i`ll most certainly report back to you the moment i find out.

I`ve been with GWG for a while,and every time i get "pleasing news",my stock price falls.Just like the other juniors.I`d like to know why.I can`t absorb much more "pleasing news".

One thing`s for sure,they can`t put their finger on a price for REE yet.

I was in Molycorp on the NYSE,and by pure luck,not brains,i got out by the skin of my teeth at $55.00 because i was leaving with about 80% profit.Good enough for a guy like me.Just before they announced"pleasing news".Half cursed myself,but kept my money,stayed out,then watched as they proceed to drop to $22.00.And that`s no junior

New Message
Please login to post a reply