Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free
Message: LCM Alloy ProdUpdate on Steenkampskraal Rare Earth Chloride Plant....

Thank you for that.Though i don`t find the content comforting or encouraging in any way shape or form business wise,i sincerely appreciate your opinion on the matter.

You`re obviously much better educated on these matters as you seem to find a reference update a good thing,where myself i just considered it a normal course of business and therefore no reason for any optimism.I won`t even pretend to understand most of the going`s on.Other than "up" good,"down",bad lol.But i`d much rather go with your outlook,as i`m in for the long haul.If you see something positive in what i missed,i`m glad to hear that :)

On a separate issue,they already have one furnace running at about 50%.I`m not quite sure what the purpose of acquiring another at this point in time does for us ??

I bought in this dog at the right time,so i`m playing with house money,with a sell stop order in place.But i`d STILL much rather it went up of course,at least back to where many other poor suckers jumped in just a year or two ago.

Again,nice to get a serious,informed point of view,and here`s hoping it eventually returns to a year ago,or better.

Thanks,and keep`em coming.I`ll take all the intelligent encouragement i can get :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply