Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

Got me this info that I might as well share.

I see from Boot's report that Newman sits on the Board of Augen Capital Corp. Not to be confused with Augen Gold Corp. I think David Mason, who was the president and founder of both got turfed from Augen Capital Corp last year in a proxy war.

Anyways, Augen Gold is in takeover situation by Trelawney, and I see that Augen Capital has already signed a lock-up agreement with Trelawney with their substantial amount of shares they held. Eww, Mason gets screwed twice here.

Ok, ok...this is the GAX hub, not the Augen hub. Well Augen Capital Corp invests in Junior Explorers just like Galahad. Well, actually they already have invested in Galahad!

Ok, have almost just lost my mind trying to cut and paste stuff on this website. Man it can be frustrating at times. Here is the link, and below that will be my point. :)

http://www.augencc.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/AUGEN-CAPITAL-CORP.-FS-and-MDA-03-31-11-FOR-WEBSITE-SEDAR-SOURCE.pdf

So, Augen Capital Corp owns 1.3M shares of GAX in it's portfolio according to Page 3 of the MD&A on the link. This is their 5th largest holding.

They also own 11.5M shares of Augen Gold Corp which was trading at 41 cents today and is in the process of coming into $4M+ in the near future.

Given that Newman is on the Board of both, my point is that is GAX's drilling does come back with success, that GAX may have a financier close by to take part.

It's a stretch...but it's there. And you heard it here first!

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply