Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

Honoured to have you posting here Crazydik!

I guess I should of been more specific when comparing us to Richmont mines. They have a 43-101 report for their Beaufor mine but it is only in French. In there, they describ the geology of the Beaufor gold deposit and how that mine is very typical of the greenstone belt of the Abitibi region The gold is distributed in the pyrite mainly with some free gold as well. Galahad believes that their gold distribution is following this pattern as well. I had extensive discussions with the company about the visuals of the last drilling campaign. We had, in the first 8 holes of this drilling campaign some very long intercepts of quartz tourmaline, 1 was 73m, 3 were over 40m and 3 were over 10m. All of them had pyrite, some had massive or semi massive pyrite which is what we had when we hit the 79g/t over 3.6m. So if our gold is typical of the Abitibi Greenbelt, then we will be in very good shape.

In the first drill campaign, every hole that hit Quartz-Tourmaline with pyrite, hit gold. The longest intercept of quartz tourmaline with pyrite was 7m and had 5.5m of gold mineralization. So there exist some barren sections within the QT&P but it seems that most of it is mineralized. Now, with the longer intercepts, we will have to see if the grade is maintained. However, looking at the historical results for the Beaufor mine, the Monique and Chimo deposits and our own historical results at Regcourt, 5-6g/t is very typical, maybe even average. So if we average those grades anywhere close to the QT&P intervals that we have seen, then our 8M MC will be a thing of the past extremely fast. I am not calling for this stock to be at $1 anytime soon, but 25-50 cents depending on how strong the results are is very possible.

Gold just hit $1822 and the gold junior index has barely budged yet. Many are calling for that to change very soon. I can only hope that we see this move in the juniors soon as this will float all boats but especially those with strong results.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply