Galore Resource Inc

Focused on exploration for gold and copper in British Columbia and Mexico.

Free

MAP: GALORE Claim ......CANPLATS Gold DISCOVERY

posted on Jul 30, 2008 11:20AM

Hi,

Been watching for GALORE to upload a revised MEXICAN claims MAP to there website. It now shows Galore’s increased land package and clearly references the sharing property boundaries with THERE successful neighbour CANPLATS.

=======

GALORE EXPANDS CLAIMS TO CANPLATS' BORDER

Galore Resources Inc. has expanded its Mexico gold property in northern Zacatecas state. The claims on Galore's Dos Santos project were expanded to 12,000 hectares and now lie adjacent to the northern claim boundary of Canplats Resources' Camino Rojo property. Galore's property is located in the historic Concepcion del Oro mining district approximately 35 kilometres southeast of Goldcorp's Penasquito mine.

The new claim expands the property over a north-south trending syncline, which trends south to Canplats's recent gold discovery. The Upper Cretaceous Caracol formation, the host rocks of the Canplats discovery, is interpreted by the Geological Survey of Mexico, to lie within the sediment covered core of this syncline. Galore controls this entire area and the potential occurrence of the Caracol formation represents a major target. Galore intends to aggressively explore this geological trend for disseminated gold mineralization, using the Penasquito deposit and Canplats's discovery as models.

Galore recently announced results from two rock sample shipments from the Dos Santos project, which included gold analyses ranging up to 6,542 ppb (6.5 grams/tonne) gold. The program to date includes detailed mapping, systematic hand-trenching and bedrock sampling. Results from a third shipment of samples are expected shortly.

=======

Here is Galore’s location map that was just uploaded to website…… (In yellow)

Here is a similar map taken from Canplat’s Website………..

The next two pictures are from Canplat’s discovery showing the trending pattern towards the property border and onwards…… (
Camino Rojo I.P. Anomalies)

It’s not easy to show but when you look at the cross sections of the drilling (which terminate on the property boundary) THE TREND looks very encouraging for Galore….. (
Represa Zone Drill Plan)

Hopefully it won’t be two long until we hear more favourable Canplat’s and Galore results which will continue to draw speculative attention into the region. ADDITIONALLY, I can’t wait to learn Galore drilling strategy with all the recent chip sampling received. Looking at Canplats history it got exciting once the drills started punching trough and exploring the overburden. The chip sampling was decent…suggesting in my opinion, a similar trend and maybe Galore’s prelude to a new discovery?

I saved this picture till last…..I’m picturing several pieces of equipment traveling down this road, passing the Canplat’s guy, continuing to follow the GOLD trend towards Galore’s claims…. LOL

Positive looking REGARDS,

Tommer3

PS: A third shipment of 103 rock samples has arrived at Acme Analytical's laboratory in Vancouver. Results are expected within two weeks. (Two weeks - ENDS today)

PSS: MARKET DEPTH:

NOT many selling down here and could run with little volume.

Bid Ask
Broker Volume Price
80 National Bank 4,000 0.22
1 Anonymous 20,000 0.215
33 Canaccord 4,000 0.21
1 Anonymous 10,000 0.20
7 TD Sec 10,000 0.19
1 Anonymous 6,000 0.185
80 National Bank 10,000 0.165
1 Anonymous 10,000 0.16
1 Anonymous 10,000 0.15
5 Penson 8,000 0.15