Welcome To The Galway Resources, HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I said;

I see the 2 holes that i wanted to see are not here, holes 40 and 44. I am suspecting that these will be good holes and may come along soon. They were drilled right on vens border. This nr looks like it added substantially to our resource and the grades are comparable with some other great resources. This is just a skimming over the release opinion, but first impression is very impressive!

A correction , holes 40 and 44 are there, they were on the drill result table i saw later. At first glance,these hole are not as good as i expected, BUT, there is a reason for this that i will post about later when I,m finished going over todays release. This IS an excellent release and a well written one at that, there is quite a bit of info in it that will take hours to go over. The mention of a fault in the nr is very significant and this will take some time to place this in perspective and what it could mean.

What i write is only in my opinion! I would be glad to entertain arguments for OR against my opinions!

New Message
Please login to post a reply