Welcome To The Goldcliff Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Finally

posted on Dec 24, 2007 08:24AM

Had to keep bumping up my bid but finally a few minutes before closing managed to pick some up. For a short trading day with people off on holidays the shares showed surprizing strength. No one interested in giving away shares. If buyers come in after the holdays they'll have to bid it up higher to obtain any quantity.

I do believe this is a tuck away stock because more results to prove out resource will be coming fast and furious in the first months of 2008. Trenching is so cheap compared to drilling that a lot of resource proving up can be expected fast without diluting shares by private placements. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply