Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

You could just simply express your dislike of what I'm saying. That's all you've got. Just because YOU IN PARTICULAR don't like it, that doesn't mean what I have to say is far fetched.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SERIOUS READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS OTHERWISE, YOU CAN STICK IT SIDEWAYS.

A short seller would have a short interest which would be indicated in the short interest on the stock, and there is none. Why would I post charts in gold and say that GBN.V share price chart will eventually look like these if I have the intent of pumping and dumping? Sheer nonsense.

What I'm saying is there is a sizeable naked short interest in the stock, which has accumulated over years. They are now obliged to settle. I would have assumed that in the intervening months this one naked short seller amongst many dealing in non-existant shares would have completed closing their position, but as of yesterday, they are still engaged in that practise. They have to match up every share naked shorted in the market by buying one back. For every large naked short seller in the stock attempting to settle, there are many smaller ones taking up the hot potato.

This is leading to a higher share price overall. So, if you're trading the stock, the rule of thumb is that you have to hold a stock for 55 days in order that you are its actual owner. That must be taken into consideration when trading this stock, otherwise computer-traded inventory will overwhelm your desired share price. This is exactly what happened on the day of the news release.

Its not time to turn bullish on this stock until regulatory problems are overcome. BUT this stock is back from the dead.

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply