Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

My Bad

On rates of grade dilution, if you have a mine that grades 14g/t and the production rate is 10.25 g/t, then the dilution of the grade is a 27% grade dilution.

If you have grades of 18g/t and your mine grades 10.25g/t, then you have a 43% grade dilution.

So the grade dilutions at Roy Lloyd vary widely from 27% to 43%.

Komis would have been ~43% grade dilution and shut down due to the crash in gold prices below cost. The grade has been adjusted to match historical production rates.

During the 1980's a mine would get shut down if grade dilution exceeded 15% and only the 'ore shoots' were mined, leaving the rest. This is why the Snip Mine has a cut-off grade of 12g/t, and why GBN.V has cut-off grades of 5g/t.

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply