Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free

Hi again,

I think the loss of 0.01 share ain't good but at least they are not losing alot. But they hint about dilution which as a small investor makes you worry...

They report profits in apirl but they been cooking up optimistic reports for several months. Feels like shuffling grades with a big teaser at the year end.

They also report 10,000 ounces in first quarter of the year with avg prices of say $1600? So that's $7.5M gross profit assuming same costs from q4 2010? So maybe a divident next quarter? pls...

Now GBN investing more in mines ain't a bad idea if you subscribe to the idea of medium term $5000 gold(you can't really be optimistic when key members of g12 [u.s,japan,key eurozone members] are reporting credit downgrades). But you need dividends. GBN reward your shareholders.. Sprinkle some small dividends and it will attract newer investors.

Speaking of $5000 gold, expect it within next 3 years. If you lay out the debt problems of the respective g12 nations and looking at the actual demand from gold(alot of increase came from india in 2010+central bank purchases in emerging markets), seeing the dwindling supply of major gold discoveries, and of course the likely event that some of g12 may turn to inflation, you have to conclude $5000 is conservative. I don't like the comparison of 80s in gold as this recession is much more serious this time around. But you can use the 1980/CPI adjusted peak as mean price(which makes gold stocks attractive..) not a peak. Note also, natural disasters and recent middle east problems also affected gas supply issues. However, I think cheaper gas would be a drop in the bucket when you consider all the ticking credit time bombs you hear on a daily basis. Have we heard any improvement of overall employment in the g12 in the past year? no...

The light of the recession tunnel will be likely BRIC and emerging economies . However for BRIC to contribute the majority of growth would be at least 10 years? Unless of course a overnight reevaluation of currency occurs(don't rule it out in 2 years if western countries panic on rising gold prices..). Speaking of emerging markets alot of the central banks are making huge increases in gold as well. This will push gold up further. I don't see a firesale of gold from a major g12 gold either as it would be snatch up overnight by countries that want to match g12 in proportional holdings.

Alright that's enough fear mongering. Just give me a bigger dividend gbn.

Any thoughts or comments? :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply