Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free

via Terraserver - Jolu Ore Stockpile

The latest update for the Jolu Ore Stockpile shows the front loader curiously in the centre of the photo, and the ore stockpile completely cleared. If you switch in image options to the previous full coverage photo taken in March, that means a fully replenished ore stockpile was processed since that time.

That means the company fully complied with the so-called liabilities of payment-in-kind obligations, and provided the necessary doré(unrefined gold) to swap for cash, possibly in excess of those 'liabilities' noted in the Q3 report. The Q4 report is due at the end of August.

In the southeast corner of the sat photo, you have the Jolu Mine Entrance, covered by a large shed. At the immediate rear of the shed, you have two ventilation units in Orange, with an obvious shadow cast by the electrical cable leading up to them. This is in no way what is described as 'care and maintenance,' having a functioning ventilation unit on a site which is presumably shut down.

Arranged in a 'semi-circle' on the west side of the mine entrance, you have a dozen semis with no trailers, which are the type of truck used to transport up to 3000tpd. Of waste rock away from the mine. One is being readied by attaching a trailer, with /w a pickup parked near to facilitate the hookup.

This is a sure sign that underground construction is meant to continue, or that perhaps waste rock is being piled further afield, so as not to make sense of proceedings.

This is a very recent photo.

http://bit.ly/1MCDqaG

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply