Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Oct 13, 2016 10:00PM

$BPGDM Daily

Out of the first leg in the resumption of the gold bull market in 2009 - 2010, you had a prominent low in gold miners' sentiment. I liken the first leg and correction here in gold prices by comparing the correction to the one in late 2010 using the TNX/PRII but the obvious comparison here would be the late 2009 correction in the $BPGDM.

http://schrts.co/tz6SIU

$TNX/PRII Weekly

I provided the TNX/PRII chart for a reference point. you will see that the indicator has gone above the 34-week EMA and that it looks to be notching up a reversal. The expected transit was to rise to just above the 34-week EMA. The rise in this indicator is very similar to the rise in 2010 and into 2011.

Since these indicators are showing a resumption of the gold bull, the company should already have commenced proceedings to complete the quasi-reorganization. There were notable exchanges of options in Golden Band shares in the last two weeks, via the grey OTC market of unsubscribed shares, perhaps representing 50% +5% of the outstanding float.

It would not come as a surprise that Golden Band or Quasico now becomes part of the Sprott Junior Mining ETF. Perhaps the 5% ownership of the float was payment for the quasi-reorganization and capital raise by providing gold to the physical ETFs held at the mint.

http://schrts.co/bTtSjF

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply