Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Re: Up to .30 on the ask - googleeye, easy does it, my friend...

in response to by
posted on Feb 05, 2010 04:44PM

I am waiting for a bit of a pullback, and waiting and waiting... I need to make a little switch with some stock I hold so as to try to take advantage of this stock. I am used to stocks going down when news comes out, but there may just be a bit of a different movement in this stock if and when good news comes out...

I would really like to try out my theory, and if you wouldn't mind giving my until Monday around noon to sell a bit and buy some of these Golden shares, I'd be much obliged...

Way too busy today to be on the computer and do my buying and selling today, stupid job..... oops, sorry, I guess the job pays the bills for now :-} But, let me just guess this right and if I finally got the right stock (again, thanks Larry), I just may be able to think "beyond the box, I mean job" and start thinking about retirement... I know, I know, I'm still a long way from there, but if things would just fall into place once, or maybe just twice.... Twice and I'm outa here :-} Isn't it fun to dream???

These assays from the bulk sampling can't be too far away, so I promise to get off my horse and get my positions secured very, VERY soon. Then, I promise to be the biggest cheerleader here, well, except for Brad that is. I don't think I can hold a candle to what he brings to this forum, at least not yet, anyway. Again, I blame it on this stupid job.....

Have a GREAT weekend, everyone, and God Bless all Golden Shareholders.

Herb :-}

New Message
Please login to post a reply