Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: The sellers were NOT shareholders who bought below 30 cents:

I spent the day yesterday with some friends from Agoracom at the Cambridge house and spent a good amount of time speaking about GNH to whoever would discuss it. This includes James West, Mark Lackey (Investment strategist at Pope-frequent BNN appearances) and 2 others who I cannot remember but who are in the industry. All are talking very positively about GNH. All endorse the company and believe the prospects are very good for a major gold find. James West said he was given a 10M dollar budget to buy juniors and GNH is one of the first on his list.

I did spend some time talking to another retail investor who was concerned that the results we put out in our last NR were suggesting that we do not have a mineable deposit. I had spent alot of time Friday night going over the NR and looking at the map and the holes description. My opinion and this is just my opinion is that the road zone at this time is not economical to mine. The intercepts show the same type of grade around 1g/t but there is not enough mass there to make this economical. 1g/t per ton can be economical as per Osisko but you need volume and I have not seen anything from the road zone to suggest we have the volume to support the price of extraction of what appears to me to be a small but long vein (825m long). I am disappointed in coming to this conclusion, especially after all the discussions of last spring. I mean we were told that we had intercepts of 50m of quartz so I had high expectations but it was explained to me that this was pure quartz and the gold is found when we have a mixture of quartz and diorite but they did not know that at the time. So for me, the road zone, for now is somewhere that I would no waste more money drilling.

Now the good side of the coin. Snow White looks like it is the real deal. Have a look at the map again:

http://goldenhopemines.com/_resources/maps/Ascot-timmins-2010-ddh-compilation.pdf

Our best hole came from here: 34m at 3.68g/t. That is a great hole that any mining company would take. Now, next to this, we drill a hole that has a total length of 434m and is in quartz/diorite for over 270m long, with a cluster of VGs at the 390m and it stopped while still in quartz diorite. If this hole comes back with even 1g/t over 100m, this will be very supportive of our share price. Hole 128 next to it hit VG as well. Our VG hit ratio in this area is higher than anywhere else we have drilled so far. Snow White could be a mine by itself if what seems to be actually is and the results for hole 127 could be out anytime. I discussed this with Frank and he explained how the assay procedures work: They do a fire assay first. If the grade is higher than their cutoff grade, then they do a full pulp metal assay. The implication seemed to be that they had to do alot of reassaying in this hole and that is why we are still waiting for the results. I take this as a good sign for this hole.

The other thing I want to bring up is the BS about our gold being too deep. We have two ore bodies that look economical: T1/2 and Snow White. T1/2 has been bulk sampled (2.99g/t) and Snow White is stripped of over burden over an area of about 80m by 50m. The surface of it has been washed and it will be bulk sampled. Now to all the pundits out there who say our gold is too deep: How do you reconcile bulk samples at surface and too deep? Anyone speaking such drivel is either not educated in our company or is trying to push our share price lower so they can accumulate more cheap shares from the people who do not do their proper due diligence.

I bought 400k shares on Friday (to go with my already sizeable position) and I am very comfortable with that decision.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply