Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

i think twilights "pump and dump" video might have concerned some newer folks because of the chart correlation. i'd recommend you look at a chart of one of the highest fliers, OSK (or pretty much any miner). depending on the time frame you look at, you can find an identical chart somewhere in their lifecycle (unfortunately, that's where we are now on a 3 month chart, osk has been there too, a couple times).

the last week or so there have been many very negative posts about gnh (understandable since the PPS has been dropping and we've all been losing money) but i'd like to discuss the next stage of what everyone is looking for from the drill results.

we're basically trying to expand the zones of mineralization. from what we hear, it sounds like they are doing that (we've heard that they are sending back samples for re-assay and reports of VG, that spells mineralization to me).

from the 43-101 we know that the drill results will underestimate the true grades so the next step will be getting more bulk samples and trying to find a multiplier for drill results. it sounds like they've already started some bulk sampling (i'm guessing this is what the industry really wants to see).

our market cap is around $40mil right now so i have to believe at some point folks will see value here (it's not like they are saddled in debt with no assets)

imo if the results come back the same as last time it will show a large increase in mineralized area (which means tonnage), so then we just wait for bulk sampling and hopefully that comes back at 2-4gr/t...

this play actually makes more sense to me now than when i initially bought in. i'm not trying to pump the stock, i think that many of the investors here early on were gamblers looking for a quick turn (i was) and i think that ended up being part of why we came down so quickly. but i also think many folks might be beginning to see what this company is trying to do now. it wont be overnight, but to me, it looks like a reasonable high risk/high reward investment who's risk is slowly dropping.

am i wrong here?

New Message
Please login to post a reply