Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

BTW: while chatting about how brilliant y'all are for hanging in there through the tough times, just remember that Friday's miracle has only wiped out 2 weeks of losses. GNH is still in the low 40s. It has not suddenly become a magical unicorn that poops candy. In fact it still hasn't even become an exploreco that releases assay information proving an economical mine.

Y'all can go back to privately emailing me about your worries when reality sets in again.

Twilight it is posts of yours like this that leave a bad taste in peoples mouths. Whether you are right or wrong your tone is always condesending. You are far too brilliant to be posting messages for the lowly idiots on this board like myself. I should just sign over the few dollars that I have invested to you and sit back and reap the rewards. I am sure that you would treat me right. You are so generous with your free advise and wisdom!

On such a positive day and with an optimistic outlook for the future of GNH I am almost afraid to show my enthusiasm with the fear of you finding something negative to spin off on.

I probably should have PM'd you direct and not wasted other members time in reading this. Just lighten up and don't be so perfect.

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply