Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I am a new poster but a long time lurker (NOT & GNH) since 2007.

This is my first post.

Perhaps I can add something to the discussion. I am not an expert but I do have a school book written by experts. It is called Essentials of Geology, written by Lutgens & Tarbuck, and Published by Illinois Central College. It is written in 'layman's' language.

Page 100 deals with Metamorphic Rocks and the section headed Contact Metamorphism says:

quote...."Contact metamorphism occurs when molten rock comes into contact with cooler rock. " It concludes ".......................When larger igneous masses are involved in contact metamorphism, hydrothermal solutions which originate within the magma can migrate great distances. As these solutions percolate through the host rock, chemical reactions with this rock greatly enhance the metamorphic process. Further, ores of numerous metals are thought to result from the emplacement of metalic ions whose source is hydrothermal solutions. These deposits include ores of copper, zinc, lead, iron and gold." unquote.

Obviously, Hydraulic fracturing is not the only method of emplacement of minerals in Canada (just read the rest of the book to see that! lol) but perhaps what was meant by Mr T is that it is a method of emplacement not much discovered and or recognized within the Canadian experience so far.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Boxterfan

New Message
Please login to post a reply