Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I have been prospecting as a hobby for the past 3 years and...
My feeling is that Beauce gold came from somewhere East of Chaudiere River as it had been moved a very long time ago by 3 to 4 km thick glaciers. In the process, the thick ice moving and melting away, grinding the surface of the earth into a East to Westerly direction. Grinding GNH claims along the way where fine gold came out from the earth surface.
On my last visit to the property, I found quite a bit of very fine gold about (0.2 gram) of it. Someone needs a binocular microscope to look at the fine gold witch is a pretty nice.
My theory is that this fine gold has been transported into rivers by the glaciers where it gathered and being pounded off by rolling rocks traveling along thus bonding the fine gold into creating some huge nuggets found in Beauce riverbeds.
Kilgour nugget (52oz), McDonald nugget (45oz) et St-Onge nugget (42oz) and many more.

All the gold I found in Beauce area so far had round edges meaning that it traveled quite a bit from it's source.

If the GNH crew move the drilling rig west of the property it will give us some very good clues on the rich deposit.

On my next visit to the office in Ste-Justine I will return the gold I found on the property so everyone could see it.

PS: No, I don’t work for the company and yes I do own some shares.

Panning4Gold

New Message
Please login to post a reply