Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: All right, I'm ready for some good things to start happening already...

This has been a LONG, COLD, HARD SEASON (typically known as the winter blues around here, but in the stock market, it's the summer doldrums). Languishing share prices, no words as to what is going on. A post or two here and there, but no real news to come out. It's time to get some updates and some direction with this company...

Sasha, dude!!! Let's start up the work machine and get some results happening here, man. I believe that I overheard Frank C talk about this being "Golden Hope's year"! I am still patiently waiting to see if this is going to amount to anymore than a little 20% spike here and there followed by a slow drip down to it's original price followed by another little spike and then some more dripping..... We have been doing that for 6 or 7 months now. Let's get something happening here and get some positive news flow happening here... I am of the impression that there IS gold in the ground. Let's tell the world that there IS gold in the ground and start by giving them a bone to chew on. So we only have 3 or 400,000 ounces in the ground, with a bunch of land to drill and prove up... We gotta start somewhere.

Let's start this train down the tracks... Not downhill like last year. When the train went too fast, it derailed!~!~! Let's start by applying some power to the locomotive and easing out of the station, for a start... I'd like to see some share price action "above" 20 cents for a while... That may calm down my wife.... I mean, my concerns about my investment here..... :-}

Sasha, if you are still reading this forum once in a while, get Jim off his "ultra, uber-conservativism" streak and get some numbers out that show that we really have something here... Just for a start is all. That may be what we need to budge this train...

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply