Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Wow, some pretty classic discussion going on here!

I might as well chime in.

All I have to say is that I'm still very heavily invested in GNH and still think there is incredible potential here for a major gold play.

That doesn't excuse broken promises as per PC's comments. Frank Candido....let's go bro.

The erratic gold displacement is a double edged sword as per G's comment. It could be expensive to mine, and may be hard to show with the drill but we have already seen 3g/t from from SURFACE in a large bulk sample. The more I learn about the juniors the more impressive that number becomes to me.

The market's are in the toilet, no question. Today the Central Bank moved to contain the debt crisis. Unbelievable and just firms up the reality that the world is going to try an print their way out of this = buy gold. The gold bugs are back in FULL force. Here's Schiff on it.

http://www.europacmetals.com/commentaries/newsid416/116/global-central-banks-ring-gold-buyers-bell.aspx

I'm watching what I considered to be 33% of my GNH stock evaporate next month in warrants. Damn that hurts. The question is, being such a believer in GNH's prospects....will I want to buy more to rebuild my position? Hopefully the SP goes lower is all I can say. It's tax loss selling season so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe some will buy it back after they take the loss?

This stock went to a buck on the premise that we were going to get some tremendous intercepts from the first drill program. We didn't end of story. Say goodbye to a buck and welcome to a more appropriate valuation.

If I had my wits about me I would look for a few things. Insider buying. GMP buying if Senvest still uses them as a broker. Any changes in management. I haven't really been looking for any of those signs but they may tell more than the SP.

GNH's assays are just fine. Gold price is fine. The economical climate is turbulent. GNH SP is hitting lows. Feds are printing money all day long.

If making money was easy.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply